I. General provisions
The Conference Quality Excites, hereinafter referred to as the Conference, is organised by Future Processing Sp. z o.o. (Ltd.), based in Gliwice 44-100, ul. Bojkowska 37A (37A Bojkowska Street), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Gliwice, X Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000217147, with share capital 50.000,00 PLN, Tax Identification Number: 634-25-32-128, hereinafter referred to as the Organiser.
Announcements and information about the Conference will be published on the website www.qualityexcites.pl, and any questions about the Conference shall be asked via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Organiser reserves the right to respond to questions and communicate with the participants of the Conference via phone number or email address provided by the participant.
The aim of Quality Excites Conference is to promote and popularise the knowledge concerning the quality of developed software.
II. Conditions for participation in the Conference as a speaker
- Only adults can participate in the Conference as speakers (a person delivering a lecture).
- Participation in the Conference is completely voluntary and free, however the Organiser agrees to refund speakers’ cost of accommodation and travel to the place of the Conference.
- To participate in the Conference as a speaker, it is necessary to fill in the call for proposals form available on www.qualityexcites.pl.
- The call for proposals will last until 24 April 2017.
- The Organiser reserves the right to extend the time for submitting applications, in particular in the event of temporary server failure.
- The Organiser allows the possibility of communicating with the participants during the submission of applications, that is until 24 April 2017.
- Submitting the form is associated with providing of personal information and contact details, filling out the required fields and accepting these terms and conditions.
- The Organiser is not liable for the inability to submit the form, in particular, in case of excessive load, failure of service or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Any activities that result, or may result, in misleading the Organiser, or any other participant, and may interfere with the call for proposals, are forbidden.
- Everyone who submits the form may comment or report complaints and objections during the call for proposals in the form of an email sent to email@example.com, not later than three days after its completion, which is 27 April 2017. All submissions will be examined by the Organiser within 10 working days. The participants will be notified about the results via email.
- The Organiser chooses the speakers, on the basis of merit assessment of properly completed forms.
- Each speaker will be informed about the results of the call for proposals via email not later than 8 May 2017.
- Anyone who receives an email confirming the participation in the Conference as a speaker is required to confirm the participation by email within 72 hours following the notification. In the absence of such confirmation, the right to participate in the Conference is lost and the place is taken by another person, who is listed on the reserve list.
- The speaker, who confirmed participation in the Conference and who thereafter, for reasons not due to his/her fault, has to resign from the Conference, shall promptly inform of this fact by email.
- By submitting this form, you consent for the Organiser to do the following:
- a) preserve the image of the speakers of the Conference in the form of analog or digital photos, online streaming, video recordings or audiovisual works carried at the Quality Excites 2017 Conference,
- b) use and spread of the image of the speakers for marketing purposes within Quality Excites 2017 (i.e. particularly related to business, promotional and marketing activity run by the Organiser),
- c) process personal data of the speakers according to the Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) on the protection of personal data solely in order to make the necessary activities related to the participation in Quality Excites 2017 Conference, including, in particular, in connection with speakers carrying out the lectures during the event – the release of the following personal data: name and surname; occupation.
- Speakers agree to record the course of the Conference and their speeches, including their interviews, in the form of audio-visual recordings and sound, carried out at the Quality Excites 2017 Conference.
- The speakers shall not receive remuneration from the Organiser for the use of the above materials.
III. Conditions for participation in the Conference
- Detailed information concerning the registration for Quality Excites will be announced to the participants in accordance with the provisions of § 2, wherein:
- a) registration is necessary in order to report the intention of participating in the Conference,
- b) registration for the Conference will take place exclusively via the Internet on qualityexcites.pl,
- c) registration will rely on the answers to the questions prepared by the Organiser and invited speakers,
- d) number of seats for the lectures and workshops is limited,
- e) participants of workshops will be chosen by the speakers, based on submitted answers, whereas participants of lectures will be chosen by the Organiser, based on submitted applications,
- f) the dates of registration will be announced by the Organiser on www.qualityexcites.pl.
- Any activities that result, or may result, in misleading the Organiser or any other participant of the registration and may interfere with the proper conduct of the registration or violate its security, are forbidden. Such actions will result in immediate disqualification. The decision to disqualify will be made by the Organiser.
- The Organiser has the right to extend the duration of the registration, in particular in the event of temporary server failure.
- The Organiser is not liable for the inability to provide questions via registration system, in particular, in case of excessive load, failure of service or other unforeseen circumstances.
- People submitting the notifications may comment or report complaints and objections during the registration in the form of an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and not later than three days after the close of the registration. All submissions will be examined by the Organiser within ten working days. The participants will be notified about the results via email.
- The rating of answers submitted by the participants will be performed by the Organiser.
- Each participant will be informed about the results of the registration process via email.
- Each participant who successfully completed the registration process is required to confirm the participation within 72 hours following the notification, by clicking on the link attached in the email sent by the Organiser. In the absence of such confirmation the participant loses the right to participate in the Conference.
- The participants consent to processing of their personal data in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) on the protection of personal data solely in order to make the necessary activities, related to the participation in the Quality Excites Conference 2017 and the next edition. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide them results in lack of opportunity to participate in the Conference. The participants have the right to access and correct their personal data. The participants agree to provide their personal data to the entities cooperating with the Organiser, as well as biographical facts released during the Conference, and to use them in marketing and promotional activities conducted by the Organiser.
- The participants agree to the use of their image and recorded materials, including their interviews and presentations, audio-visual materials of their authorship, and the content of conducted lectures, for marketing activities undertaken by the Organiser.
- The participants do not receive remuneration for the use of the above materials by the Organiser.
- The participants can agree:
- a) to the processing of their personal data to receive information about job offers at Organiser’s company,
- b) to receive information about job offers at Organiser’s company, via email or SMS,
- c) to the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes,
- d) to receive the Conference’s newsletter via email,
- e) to receive other commercial and marketing information from the Organiser, via email or SMS.
IV. General terms
- The administrator of personal data is the Organizer, i.e. Future Processing Sp. z o.o. (Llc) with the registered office in Gliwice, ul. Bojkowska 37A, (37A Bojkowska St.), 44-100 Gliwice, recorded in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Gliwice, X Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000217147, with share capital of PLN 50,000.00, Tax ID No. (NIP) 634-25-32-128.
- The consents mentioned in §7 – point 1, §7 – point 1 and 2, §9 – point 4 may be withheld at any time. In order to withhold the consent, the Participant musy send an email to email@example.com. Withholding the consents mentioned in §7 – point 1c, §9 – point 1 and 2 results in inability to participate in the Conference.
- By sending the registration form, a participant or a speaker declares that there are no contraindications, including those concerning his/her health, which could affect the ability to participate in the Conference (in particular chronic illness or the need to provide specialised medical care or hospitalization), and that, in terms of health, the participant is able to take part in the Conference.
- A participant or a speaker shall not have any claims to the Organiser, associated with the deterioration of his/her health during the Conference, if it occurred as a result of failure to inform the Organiser of the existence of any circumstances referred to in paragraph 3, providing false information or misleading the Organiser.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are forbidden from the participation in the Conference. It is also forbidden to consume alcohol or drugs during the Conference.
- The Organiser is not liable for personal injury and property lost that may occur before, during or after the Conference.
- A competition may be held at the Conference.
- Those who participate in the Conference as speakers, do not receive the right to participate in competitions prepared by the Organiser. Such right shall apply only to Conference participants, who are not speakers and do not have the status of the Organiser or Co-organiser.
VI. Final resolutions
- The basis for participation in the Conference is to accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to the processing of personal data for the purposes of Quality Excites Conference organisation. The speakers must also agree to the preservation and use of their image as stated in §7 point 1 a-b.
- The provisions of these Terms and Conditions of the Conference shall be the sole basis for conducting the Conference, and their interpretation is entirely up to the Organiser.
- The Regulations of the Conference are available for inspection on the website www.qualityexcites.pl.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the rules of the Conference, including the content of these Regulations. These changes will apply from the date of publication on the website of the Conference.
- Any disputes arising from the implementation of the commitments relating to the Conference will be settled by the court competent to the Organiser.
- The conduct of the Conference is defined exclusively by these Terms and Conditions. All promotional and advertising materials are for informational purposes only.
- The provisions of these Regulations shall be governed by Polish law. Any matters not covered by these Regulations shall be governed by generally applicable Polish law.
- The participants assume full responsibility for the truth of the information supplied in connection with the participation in the Conference. The participants are responsible in particular for providing false or outdated contact information, which may make it difficult or impossible for the Organiser to contact the participant.
- The Organiser is not liable for the consequences of giving false data by the participant or for giving the data of another person.
- The Organiser is not liable for delays or any obstacles in communication with the participants of the Conference due to reasons beyond the control of the Organiser.